Thursday, February 2, 2012

TGIN PRODUCT REVIEW

tgin organic shea butter, tgin lemongrass olive oil soap & tgin peppermint lip balm.

Hi Beautiful Ones!

I hope all is well with everyone. I had to come back for a quick review on the "Thank God I'm Natural" products. Oh! You didn't realize that Chris-Tia Donaldson (author of the popular book), Thank God I'm Natural, had branched into bath & body products? Me either, until a recent twitter-verse with her. Again, many congrats on the new additions to your brand, Chris-Tia!

Here's the site description of these new products:
"Our 100% Natural African Shea Butter will keep your hands, feet, lips and hair soft all winter long. If you like shea butter, you're going to love our all natural organic shea butter, with a smooth and creamy texture, no grit, and a light and pleasant scent."

"Our shea butter soaps are amazing and rich in olive oil, coconut oil and plant botanicals. They produce a rich lather and will keep your skin soft and supple all winter long."

So let's get to the products:

Organic Shea Butter:  100% all natural, organic shea butter is a good quality butter. It melts easily and effortlessly glides on. What can I say? Shea butter is my go-to, head-to-toe moisturizer. This does not disappoint.

Lemongrass Soap:  Ingredients are olive oil, coconut oil, soybean oil, shea butter & hemp oil. Here's what the label says:  "Our natural olive oil soaps with shea butter are made with the finest, most nourishing plant oils. Our oversized bars are rich in proteins, vitamins, and natural ingredients which nourish your skin and produce a rich luxurious lather. Great for people who suffer from allergies, eczema or psoriasis. Phthalate and paraben free."

Let me talk about this soap. Oh. My. God. I love this soap. I. Love. This soap. It certainly does feel luxurious to bath with. Almost like butta on the skin. Definitely one to put on your "To Get" list. Oh, and I love the fact that it comes in lemongrass scent. Love me some lemongrass!

Peppermint Shea Butter Lip Balm:  Ingredients are organic soybean oil, sunflower oil, organic olive oil, avocado oil, beeswax, cocoa butter, shea butter, vitamin E. SPF 15.

Me likey. Me likey alot. This lip balm has really been coming thru for me this winter. It saves my lips from chapping on those really cold days. As usual, I've had some times when my lips look horribly dry but once I apply this balm, they bounce back. And for that reason, I keep it on me all of the time. Great product! Definitely another one to put on your "To Get" list.



To purchase these and other TGIN products, go to the Thank God I'm Natural here.

Btw, if you haven't the book, I recommend it. Although it's been a couple of years since I read it, I still remember how much I enjoyed it. You can check my review of it here.


Here’s a list of all the TGIN sites & contacts.


Ttyl,

2 comments:

  1. Great product reviews, they all sound so amazing <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


    Susan


    Cure for Sweaty Feet

    ReplyDelete

Speak on it